Maintenance Supervisor - Silver Spring, MD
Silver Spring, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for a 500-unit apartment community located in Silver Spring, MD. The ideal candidate will have experience with carpentry, appliance repair, heat pumps, plumbing, apartment turn-over and punch-out, along with strong customer service and team leadership skills.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Daily Inspections
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- EPA 608 Type II or Universal Certification and heat pump experience required.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
Glenmont Forest Apartments
2386 Glenmont Cir
Silver Spring, MD 20902
EEO M/F/D www.gradymgt.com