Program Analyst, Center for Quality
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is looking for a full-time Program Analyst to work in its Center for Quality, based in the Washington, DC office. ACP, a national organization of internists with headquarters in Philadelphia, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States with more than 152,000 members worldwide.
The Program Analyst will support the ongoing evaluation and data analytical needs of the Center for Quality’s quality improvement (QI) programs. The analyst will support the development of processes to conduct data analysis to evaluate QI programs on an ongoing basis. The analyst will also support maintenance of ACP’s registry and clinical datasets, as well as prepare data reports and evaluations of ACP’s QI programs. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as the primary staff liaison to a physician committee on matters related to ACP’s QCDR
- Working with ACP staff and external technology vendors for ACP registries and QI/learning management technology platforms
- Collecting and analyzing a variety of clinical datasets from QI program participants to support the evaluation of ACP’s QI program portfolio
- Serving as primary staff liaison with external evaluation partners
- Conducting landscape reviews of performance measures, practice assessment tools, and clinical data sources to support development of data strategy for ACP’s QI programs
Qualified candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in a science-based discipline, statistics, health administration or other related field along with five years of relevant experience. An advanced degree in public health, biostatistics, epidemiology or other related field may be substituted for experience. Candidates should have demonstrated knowledge in evaluation methods and conducting analysis of clinical data. Experience in evaluating, developing, and/or monitoring healthcare performance measures is highly desired.
ACP offers a competitive salary, superior benefits and a supportive work environment. Find out more about ACP at: http://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/. Interested candidates should apply online: http://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/jobs/. Additionally, please submit two technical writing samples.
ACP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any of the following classes: veterans, any disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.