6 days left
- Full Time
Westat is seeking a purchasing supervisor to join the fast-paced collaborative corporate purchasing team.
· Responsible for general procurement management and administration.
· Ensure FAR compliant administrative processes.
· Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders.
· Oversight of sourcing and solicitation efforts.
· Review and negotiate agreements and identify and resolve issues.
· Supervise, guide and mentor a 3 member team.
· A bachelor's degree with 10 years of project management experience and experience overseeing vendors is required.
· 5 years of supervisory experience is required.
· Experience working in a research or business services company is required.
Subcontract administrative experience is a plus. Experience in a government contracting company is a plus. Candidates must have excellent written and oral communication skills; interpersonal skills; organizational skills; be detail oriented; able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well both in a team environment and independently. Westat experience is preferred.
Westat offers competitive benefits with ESOP, 401k, Health, Dental, paid vacation, sick and holiday leave, professional development as well as other benefits.
Any offer of employment may be contingent upon receipt of acceptable results from a post-offer background screening, if required for the position, based on the specific position which may include, for example, identity verification, employment history, or criminal records history.
Westat is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other protected status under applicable law.