- Analyze and index geosciences publications Essential Functions
- Indexing Geoscience publications Editing bibliographic entries for GeoRef and the institute's other geoscience literature databases
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
- Ability to focus in either an open or isolated work environment
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or closely-related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Knowledge of a major foreign language
- Reading comprehension and analytical skills
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Familiarity with scientific/technical publications
- Knowledge of Asian/European Languages, Chinese and Russian language skills are preferred
Benefits: AGI offers excellent benefits including 403(b) contributions; health, dental and vision insurance; flexible work hours; 37.5 hour work week; and telework opportunities after initial training is completed.
AGI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.