Customer Service Associate/Receptionist
- Operate switchboard in a multi-call environment
- Monitor daily voice messages left on main voice mail and respond/forward accordingly
- Greet visitors, answer questions and direct them to the appropriate staff
- Maintain visitor and vendor sign-in log
- Responsible for with stuffing and mailing new member packets
- Contact members with undeliverable emails that bounce back to obtain new email addresses. If unable to obtain, mark records as undeliverable iMIS.
- Organize and distribute conference room schedules
- Maintain ACTE staff telephone and email roster
- Perform weekly upload process to Georgia registration vendor during the months of April thru June.
- Process accounts payable including obtaining authorized signatures and mailing with support, maintain vendor records, and respond to all questions relating to accounts payable.
- Confirm all receipts to be reimbursed through expense reports
- Ensure all End of Year 1099 are processed in accordance with IRS deadlines
- Provide routine administrative support as needed
- Responsible for providing quality customer service in accordance with the ACTE Customer Service Standards
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted.