Senior Coordinator, Marketing Campaign
MARKETING CAMPAIGN SENIOR COORDINATOR
Conservation International (CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet.
Conservation International is looking for a passionate Marketing Campaign Senior Coordinator to help take our digital marketing to the next level.
Are you an out-of-the-box thinker that thrives in an environment where you are balancing multiple, exciting projects?
Are you passionate about protecting the nature that people rely on? Then it’s time to roll up your sleeves and join the Conservation International team.
We are helping to build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet for everyone, and we need you to deliver our message to the world.
We are looking for a detail-orientated, energetic professional to support the departmental and organization-wide goals of brand awareness growth, community building and fundraising.
This key team member serves as the primary contact for evaluating brand campaigns and supporting proactive distribution outreach efforts and events. The Senior Coordinator will coordinate efforts with Conservation International’s global offices in the proper use of campaign assets to ensure brand alignment, involving the creative agency and other departments as needed.
If this sounds like you, send your resume and cover letter today.
Campaigns & Projects:
- Support the planning and execution of 2-4 marketing campaigns or projects (varying sizes) per quarter under the direction of the Marketing Director and VP of Marketing, including the timely coordination of project deliverables with relevant channel managers and team leads.
- Serve as liaison between with agencies and partners with marketing team on contracts, coordination with legal, creative briefs, production logistics and talent management.
Brand Campaign Globalization:
- Support the strategy and coordination of global rollout of Conservation International campaigns, working with country teams on the creative, production and distribution processes, and Development leads for creation of funding strategies and materials. Drive collaboration with Partner Marketing and Development teams to raise funds in support of campaign activities. Manage budget and produce donor reports and updates.
- Coordinate maintenance and support distribution of brand campaign film assets. Review and recommend 2 new or returning/expanding distribution opportunities per quarter; consider innovative distribution opportunities such as TV program integration, media partnerships, etc.
- Work is performed in a typical office environment.
- Some travel – up to 5% may be required.
- 2-4 years related work experience, preferably with project management responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented and well organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to think creatively and innovatively and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; possessing cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Strong computer skills – MAC, PC, Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong social media and digital marketing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- A passion for nature, sustainability or environmental conservation.
- Desire and willingness to stay on top of emerging trends in digital marketing.
- Spanish proficiency.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter.
Conservation International is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. It is the policy of CI to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. CI offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. If you require an application accommodation due to a disability, please e-mail your request to email@example.com and include "accommodation" in the subject line.
We expect that all employees will embrace the values of our organization.
Passion: We are inspired by nature and cherish the diversity of life in all of its forms.
Respect: We respect and trust each other, and we embrace our diversity of cultures, talents, and experiences.
Integrity: We act with integrity and are accountable for our actions.
Optimism: We are optimistic about the future of life on Earth and are confident that, with our partners, we will achieve unprecedented conservation results.
Courage: We tirelessly pursue our vision, taking bold action and persevering through challenges.
Teamwork: We work together, recognizing that openness, collaboration and cooperation are fundamental to achieving a healthy and prosperous world for all.