Part Time Clerical
7 days left
- Part Time
This is general clerical and secretarial work performed in a school.
* As school receptionist, routes callers, answers routine questions, and keeps appointment records
* Opens and routes incoming mail; assembles appropriate material for use in answering mail
* Operates PC word processing programs producing correspondence, letters, memos, and reports; may operate other software programs
* Performs related work as required
Graduation from high school and experience in performing general office clerical or secretarial work, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
* Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures, and of standard office appliances including desktop PCs, standard office software, scanners, printers, photocopiers, and facsimile machines
* Ability to perform general clerical work accurately and quickly
* Ability to communicate effectively, to work cooperatively with others, and to work under pressure and/or with frequent interruptions
* Perform other duties as assigned by the School Principal or designee
* High school diploma; Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Ability to relate to children, teachers, and other school staff
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to touch and hold objects or instruments; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or bend and may be required to lift up to approximately 15 pounds.