7 days left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a strong Recruiter to join our HR team - automotive dealership experience is highly desired! The objective of this role is to develop and maintain a continuous pipeline of qualified talent to staff key roles. You will work closely with the hiring managers, operations staff and the HR team to drive an integrated strategy that will encompass all channels of talent - internal and external. Success in this role will be demonstrated by effectively ensuring the right talent is ready at the right time for any given opportunity. Also critical is building strong relationships with the hiring managers, being a catalyst and playing a key role in influencing the entire recruitment process.
In this role, you'll:
- Be responsible for sourcing candidates by advertising and/or posting job openings on our company website, online recruiting websites and any other resources available.
- Develop a grass roots strategy to find unconventional channels to source a diverse talent pool.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing needs for all positions within the region.
- Be responsible for building a pipeline of qualified talent for current and future roles.
- Conduct phone screens and, as applicable, more in depth in-person interviews and support hiring managers with making offers.
- Work with hiring managers to ensure all staffing needs are met in a timely manner and appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers and business leaders and work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Regularly follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience and process
- Maintain recruiting files and applicant tracking data in compliance with government regulations and company policy, including the requisition process.
- Utilize organizational skills to manage new and existing needs in multiple markets at one time, with frequently changing deliverable dates.
- Assist in training hiring managers on the recruiting process, interviewing skills and onboarding steps.
For this role, you'll need:
- A minimum of 2-3 year of experience of full-life cycle recruiting, automotive dealership experience strongly desired.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of creatively recruiting and hiring all levels of talent and building an innovative and sustainable strategy.
- Strong knowledge of the entire recruitment function -- talent acquisition practices, principles and applications including attraction, interviewing and assessment.
- Proven effective relationship and consultative skills -- with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability to influence, inform and negotiate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to build confidence and trust in leading the recruitment process.
- Demonstrated skill with Talent Acquisition technology such as applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and networking/influencing skills -- at all levels of an organization -- and to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must possess a well-developed network of candidates and external resources (i.e recruiters, head-hunters, senior leadership in retail organizations or automotive dealerships, etc.) as well as the skills to build a network quickly and comprehensively.
- Must demonstrate proven ability to identify and motivate external candidates through cold-calling.
At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
Apply for Recruiter (Automotive)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly