Senior Electrical Engineer
GPI has an opening for a Senor Electrical Engineer at either our Rockville, MD or Springfield, VA office. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest engineering firms on the East Coast, with 17 offices and over 1,600 employees. Ranked in the Top 100 Firms by Engineering News Record, GPI is a forward thinking, innovative firm with a culture that is committed to excellence and fosters staff empowerment. GPI offers excellent benefits, including a generous vacation package, 401k plan and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Come join the team!
Candidates should have the following:
- 10+ years of design experience in electrical design of interior and commercial building projects.
- Experience in AutoCAD; REVIT is a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- PE preferred.
- LEED not required, but is a plus.
To learn more about GPI Rockville, watch our video! - GPI Rockville Video
- Qualified candidate must have a valid driver’s license and retain a clean motor vehicle report (MVR) for final consideration.
- Ability to read and understand plans and direction given in the English language
- Ability to write in English
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Word documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Excel documents
- Ability to create and or edit Microsoft Exchange emails with attachments
- Be able to wear GPI standard PPE, i.e. hard hats, safety vest, work boots, safety glasses/goggles