This position provides oversight for all compliance issues and reporting throughout the Agency. Will work closely with each division within the Agency. Will monitor compliance reporting and investigation and follow up with any irregularities. Participate in program and agency required audits (e.g. LIHTC, HOME, State Partnership Rental Program, Davis Bacon, and A133). Will compile data and statistics; prepare reports, documents and written correspondence. Will conduct site visits of HOC owned or third party managed programs. Develop new procedures and monitor ongoing compliance and provide training as necessary.
- Requires Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field and or five years experience in low income Housing programs;
- Requires three years experience in Low Income Housing programs, certification preferred and two years of subsidized housing experience. LIHTC and HCV certifications must be obtained within six months from date of hire;
- Must have knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations pertaining to subsidized housing;
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment;
- Must be accurate, detail oriented and have the ability to meet deadlines; and
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with people of varied backgrounds.