Conflicts/New Business Intake
TEMPORARY CONFLICTS ANALYST
LOCATION: Washington, DC
Large legal consulting firm in Washington, DC has an immediate need for a Conflicts Analyst/New Business Intake Specialist. Must have law firm experience researching potential conflicts for new business.
Familiar with Elilte or InApp helpful but not necessary.
Must be available to start immediately. This position will last approximately 3-4 months. Competitive hourly rate.
- Mid-level experience, in a law firm
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills (will be required to research and summarize results)
- Excellent administrative skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Go To Meeting, Doodle polls)
- Ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team
- Strong sense of diplomacy
- Ability to work professionally
- Strong work ethic, drive, and initiative
- Professional demeanor
Please submit your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!