Media Relations Specialist
Are you a media relations specialist looking for a new opportunity? We are looking for you to join our law firm's Media Relations team!
In this position, you will get to oversee directory submission processes, market surveys and publications, and work closely with the PR team to raise the Firm's media visibility, including writing content and acting as the point of contact for media outlets. This is a great next step for anyone whose goal is to gain more creative freedom.
The Firm prides itself on offering a great work/life balance and generous benefit packages.Job Requirements
In order to be considered, applicants must have:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or journalism
- At least 5 years of experience in public relations management, specifically in a law firm setting
- Working knowledge of legal directories
- Proficiency in computer software such as ALM and Microsoft Office
- Flexibility for occasional travel and overtime or evening hours
In addition, candidates must have a proven record of strong oral and written communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure and changing deadlines, strong organizational skills, and work accuracy.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted**Meet Your Recruiter Kirsten Gearheart