Sales Representative Employment Ad
Beyond Exteriors is currently hiring a full time Sales Representative to join the team. Beyond Exteriors, a local roofing and siding company, located in Chantilly, VA was established in 2010. We pride ourselves on looking out for the client’s needs AND their wallets. Our dog friendly office while professional approaches our work day with ease and enjoyment because we have each other’s back. Weather can play havoc on our demand so being reliable and consistent will build loyalty and acknowledgement from the owners.
The successful Sales Representative will be experienced at conversational sales and relationship building skills. This position spends as much time on ladders and roofs as driving to appointments. If you are not afraid of heights and are looking for a sales position that spends more time outdoors than in a cubicle, this role is for you! You will be on site inspecting repair and replacement issues to prepare proper proposals. Attention to detail, experience with mobile devices and strong computer skills a must.
The ideal candidate has experience converting set appointments into satisfied and closed clients. Experience in the construction industry will allow you to quickly step in and convert our training into a successful hands-on career. This position earns a base salary of forty thousand dollars AND scaling commissions, is issued a company vehicle for appointments, laptop, and cellphone. This position is eligible to accrue vacation / sick time after 90 days. Sales Representatives can easily earn between $100000 – $200000 / year.
The successful candidate greets all customers and team members with a positive attitude and sense of urgency while ensuring the sales are closed, the job details are correct and efficiently handed off to the production team.
Sales Representative Responsibilities/Duties:
- Manage telephone, email and in person communications with current and prospective customers for timely response and to meet the established sales goals.
- Service assigned prospects and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales opportunities.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations/ conversations to fit observations and client need
- Focuses sales efforts by analyzing and debriefing on opportunities won and lost.
- Work daily with project managers and company team to properly hand off closed jobs.
- Maintain a strong prospect list for each specific sales project
- Attend networking events, where appropriate, to build prospective contacts and represent the company.
- Attend and represent company as required for vendor exhibit needs, lead generation, and sponsorship duties
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports through daily use of systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5 yrs. minimum sales experience with proven and quantifiable past sales results.
- Excellent customer service skills and in person demeanor.
- Strong experience in residential construction or adjacent industry
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have basic knowledge of the principles and practices of sales process.
- Must be willing and able to work outside in all possible climates.
- Physically must be able to lift more than 50 lbs. and climb ladders to inspect all roof top types.
- Project management or CRM and Microsoft Office fluent; Experienced at Outlook.
- Able to utilize mobile device or computer systems.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Must have ability to complete all tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Good driving record required
Compensation begins with a base salary of $40,000 annually (dependent upon experience) plus scaling commission. Immediate opening. Ideal candidate would need to pass a background check. College degree is not required. Sales experience a must.
Send resumes with a paragraph on why you are looking for a position right now to JOBS@BEYONDEXTERIORS.COM. Please no phone calls.