Account Executive, Data Product Sales
Do you have an interest in the ever-evolving media/advertising marketplace?
BIA Advisory Services is seeking an account executive who has experience in explaining and selling the value of research, data and consulting services to traditional and digital media executives responsible for evaluating the local media advertising landscape and developing revenue plans.
BIA has a stellar reputation as the leading analyst firm for the media industry. We produce comprehensive local advertising forecasts for every market in the U.S. and deliver the data through our data platform, BIA ADVantage. We also offer a series of products including a broadcast database, publications, market reports, along with strategic consulting services. Our clients include corporate executives, in-market GMs and account executives.
This position requires an experienced account executive who has a proven track record of developing new accounts and extending existing accounts. The ideal candidate would be well versed in TV and digital advertising and able to communicate with media clients to help them achieve their business objectives through effective use of BIA data.
The account executive must be a sales professional who has demonstrated experience closing data sales and consistently meeting target revenue. The account executive will be responsible for selling to media executives and interacting/collaborating with BIA’s product, marketing and sales teams. Preference to candidates with television industry contacts and experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales negotiation and closing of business
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and customer service
- Handle outside business to business sales calls and meetings
- Effectively search for and identify key client decision makers, particularly in the television industry
- Collaborate with other departments regarding data product
- Be capable of understanding and explaining the use of data to clients who are building multi-platform, integrated marketing solutions
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent college degree
- Experience selling data to media executives
- Experience in the television industry
- Ability to understand how insightful research and analysis benefits media customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience in senior sales role
- Availability for minimal monthly travel
Position will report to BIA headquarters in Chantilly, VA. Preference for local presence but open to telecommuting position for the right candidate.
Apply for Account Executive, Data Product Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly