Cyber Education Program Coordinator
The Air Force Association’s CyberPatriot program is searching for a Cyber Education Coordinator to coordinate and manage its CyberCamps, AFA’s Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative, the Cyber Education Literature Series, and CyberGenerations.
CyberPatriot the National Youth Cyber Education Program created by the Air Force Association (AFA) to inspire K-12 students toward careers in cybersecurity or other science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) disciplines critical to our nation's future. The three CyberPatriot Programs are The National Youth Cyber Defense Competition, AFA Cybercamps, and the Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative.
Key areas of responsibility
- Manages camp registration process and approvals
- Addresses curriculum questions from AFA CyberCamp instructors and troubleshoots problems
- Orders and distributes workbooks, teacher’s manuals, and CyberCamp promotional items
- When requested, travels to AFA CyberCamp locations to deliver curriculum
- With the assistance of Program Office technical staff, regularly updates curriculum kits
- Promotes AFA CyberCamps through social media, press releases, print materials, etc.
- Coordinates AFA CyberCamp support from local AFA Chapters
- Coordinates with higher education institutions on course development
Elementary School Cyber Education Initiative (ESCEI)
- Regularly updates curriculum kits to reflect new ESCEI software
- Orders and distributes ESCEI DVDs
- Manages online and physical storage and distribution of ESCEI curriculum and software
- Promotes ESCEI through social media, press releases, print materials, etc.
Cyber Education Literature Series (CELS)
- Manages Sarah the Cyber Hero promotion and distribution
- Develop and manage successive children's publications
CyberGenerations – The Senior Citizen’s Guide to Cybersecurity
- Updates and incorporates lessons learned from pilot into program
- Develops, recommends, and manages course of action for nationwide distribution of program
- Promotes program through social media, press releases, print materials, etc.
Other Education Initiatives
- Conducts research and recommends new initiatives
- Manages, coordinates, administers, and conducts the courses of action for new initiatives
Registration & Competition Support
- Assist with Competition team and competitor registration as required, including responding to telephone and email requests
- Provide tier 1 - 2 competition support on competition weekends.
On-line Program Support
- Reliably and frequently answer email requests for support in Program Office group email addresses by directly responding or by directing and tracking responses by other Program Office staff.
- Assists other sections with group projects
- Performs other duties as directed by the National Commissioner and Director of Program Administration
The successful candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree required; education degree desired
- Experience and familiarity with computer systems helpful
- Must be able to travel approximately 5% of the time and work overtime as required
- Must have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and able to draft email, spreadsheets, and other documents
- Must be able to perform light manual labor such as taping, packing, stacking, and moving boxes weighing less than 40 pounds, pushing carts, and working in confined spaces
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
Excellent benefits include health, dental, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), paid time off, free parking, and more. Please send resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Apply for Cyber Education Program Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly