Design Center Coordinator
Job Summary/Company: If you are an individual with strong retail or restaurant industry experience, have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, love meeting new people and thrive while working as part of a team then this is your opportunity! Sparks Group is seeking a Design Center Coordinator that will be joining a company that celebrates not only the external customer but the internal one as well. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Serving as the first point of contact for the client - welcoming them with a warm and friendly demeanor.
- Obtaining client information in a casual and pleasant manner and recording on spreadsheet
- Providing explanation of showroom layout and process of meeting with designer
- Managing Design Center calendar; arranging and confirming appointments, monitoring Design Center traffic
- Providing pagers to clients who arrive early
- Developing knowledgeable relationships with customers
- Answering phones when necessary
- Providing a pleasant, calm, and professional atmosphere amidst several simultaneous tasks
- Ability to multi-task and follow through superior phone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office application, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Intermediate level typing skills or higher required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!