EXPERIENCED COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGERS/BUILDING ENGINEERS NEEDED
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ESSENTIAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Four years work in property management is required. Must have good knowledge of commercial real estate including a broad understanding of accounting, building maintenance, finance, leasing, legal, marketing, construction, and tenant relations.
- PC literacy is required (spreadsheets). Ability to analyze and synopsize a monthly financial statement and prepare detailed budgets and operating forecasts. Ability to note deviations from financial plan, determine causes and to provide recommendations to the owner on needed action plans.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction. Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner; negotiate, persuade, and modify opinion in order to reach the goals/objectives of the organization.
- Ability to work independently as a project leader and as a team member. Ability to relate well with others even while working at a distance without the benefit of personal contact. Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Neat, professional appearance.
ENGINEERING ESSENTIAL SKILLS, ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE
- Comprehensive training and certification in HVAC or Operation Engineering Technologies and/ or equivalent job related training and experience
- Licenses(s) for applicable jurisdiction and equipment:
- DC Properties – DC 3rd Class Steam Engineer’s license
- Properties – 2nd Grade Stationary Engineer’s License
- Properties – NIULPE 2nd Class Engineer’s Certificate
- CFC Training and certification of for the type of equipment serviced
- Minimum of 4 years of field experience
- Continuing education in field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Basic computer skills necessary to operate Building Automation Systems
- Advanced knowledge of OSHA, NEC, and NFC codes and regulations
COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE NEEDED FOR BOTH
PLEASE VIEW OUR OPEN POSITIONS HERE: https://careers-lpcwashingtondc.icims.com