Senior Executive Assistant
We are seeking a Senior Executive Assistant to support the Program Executive Office - Defense Health Management System (PEO DHMS) in Rosslyn, VA.
Successful candidate will:
- Assist the department with various projects.
- Prepare for professional office events, schedule meetings, answering multi-line telephone, preparing materials, calendar management, filing, research, writing, customer services, and other general administrative tasks.
- Provide executive correspondence support, memorandum review, tasker management, calendar support, take meeting minutes, and other executive support duties as needed.
- Organized and able to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, especially Outlook.
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and guidance.
- Attention to detail and responsiveness to client priorities are key.
- Prior knowledge of DoD, VA, and or MHS environment needed.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Senior Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly