Program Manager (Dashboard)
- Full Time
Occasional travel - The job may require travel from time- to-time, but not on a regular basis. The travel may be for training or other work-related duties.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
To qualify for this position you must demonstrate in your application that you possess at least one year (52 weeks) of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-12 or FV-H in the Federal Service.
Specialized experience is experience that has equipped you with the particular knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform successfully the duties of the position. To be credible, specialized experience must have been at least equivalent to the next lower grade in the normal line of progression for the occupation in the organization.
SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE includes:
- Experience in data analysis and evaluation of workflows, process maps or similar tools to provide comprehensive workforce analysis of HR Management staffing needs as well as program recommendations.
- Developing highly complex and detailed human resource management reports, utilizing dashboards, developing streamlined and secure business processes, and performing complexed business functions through Tableau, Microsoft Access and Excel to create filters, queries, reports and tables on a recurring and ad-hoc basis..
**Qualifications must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
In addition to the minimum qualifications, the following has been determined to be a selective factor for this position. This means possession of this criterion is part of the minimum qualifications and is essential to perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Applicants who do not possess this criterion are ineligible for further consideration.
- Experience initiating, developing and producing graphical displays of information using data visualization and data collection programs software (Tableau) in a HR Management environment.
- Experience with the development and execution of programs that improve organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and/or meet strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of and skill in analytical principles and methods and application thereof in order to lead, train,, develop, design, or conduct special studies or projects.
IMPORTANT: Ensure that your work experience supports your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) answers. Your answers and associated work experience will be evaluated further to validate whether the answers that you selected are appropriate.
Education cannot be substituted for experience at this level.Preview Job Questionnaire Make sure your resume includes detailed information to support your qualifications and answers to the job questionnaire.
We may use this vacancy to fill other similar vacant positions.
Position may be subject to a background investigation.
A one-year probationary period may be required.
The person selected for this position may be required to file a financial disclosure statement within 30 days of entry on duty. FAA policy limits certain outside employment and financial investments in aviation-related companies.
1. As a part of the Federal-Wide Hiring Reform Initiative (streamlining the hiring process), the FAA is committed to eliminating the use of the Knowledge, Skills and Ability (KSA)/Managerial Dimension narratives from the initial application in the hiring process for all announcements. Therefore, as an applicant for this announcement, you are NOT required to provide a narrative response in the text box listed below each KSA/Managerial Dimension.
In lieu of providing a KSA/Managerial Dimension narrative response in the text box listed below each, in your work history section of your resume, please include information that provides specific examples of how you meet the response level or answer you chose for each KSA/Managerial Dimension . Your work history examples should be specific and clearly reflect the highest level of ability. Your KSA/Managerial Dimension answers will be evaluated further to validate whether the level that you selected is appropriate based on the work history and experience you provided. Your answers may be adjusted by a Human Resource Specialist as appropriate.
2. Eligible applicants meeting the minimum qualification requirements and selective factor(s), if applicable, may be further evaluated on the Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) listed in the announcement. Based on this evaluation, applicants will be placed in one of the following categories: score order, category grouping, or alphabetical and referred to the selecting official for consideration.
3. This position is covered by the FAA Core Compensation plan. Additional information about core compensation is available on the following website: .http://jobs.faa.gov/FAACoreCompensation.htm
4. Some, all, or none of the applicants may be interviewed.
5. Please ensure that your resume clearly demonstrates possession of all the requirements stated in this announcement, to the best of your ability. DO NOT ASSUME THAT BECAUSE YOU HOLD, OR HAVE HELD THIS POSITION, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FOUND ELIGIBLE. You may be asked to provide evidence or documentation that you have this type of experience later in the selection process. Your experiences are subject to verification through job interviews, or any other information obtained during the application process. Any exaggeration of your experience or any attempt to conceal information can result in disqualification.
6. This Level 1 position requires favorable adjudication of an Access national Agency Check and Inquiries background investigation prior to appointment.
This is not a bargaining unit position.
Links to Important Information: Locality Pay , COLA Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
IMPORTANT: Applicants may be rated on the extent and quality of experience, education, and training relevant to the duties of the position(s). All answers provided in the on-line process must be substantiated. Ensure that your application package/resume supports your responses.