RECREATION ASSISTANT (OUTDOOR) NF-0189-02
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all required background checks of AR 215-3, must be successfully completed.
- If water rafting is part of the duties, satisfactory completion of required Raft Guide Training must be completed within three weeks of appointment. Failure to successfully completed required training may result in separation.
Must have knowledge of and experience in a wide variety of Outdoor Recreation pursuits. Applicants pursuing a degree in Recreation Management, Outdoor Recreation, or a related field, and in the process of completing an internship or fieldwork program will be considered highly qualified.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: http://cpol.army.mil/employ/NAF/NAF_Applicant_Information_Kit.pdf
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)