Business Development Analyst
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. Under close supervision from the Director of Performance Excellence and Strategic Planning and the Business Plan Manager, the business development analyst will be responsible for conducting market research and performing data analysis to help guide decisions on implementing AHC's strategies in the market, and developing standardized systems across Adventist HealthCare.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Write and prepare objective analytical reports to assist leadership with making informed decisions to achieve strategic growth. Utilize the system's processes, tools and techniques to gather, analyze, and communicate information about the competitive environment. Assist with the development of comprehensive business plans geared towards strategic growth initiatives. Collaborate to develop system-wide approaches to business development functions. Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) suite
- Working knowledge of business intelligence and mapping software as appropriate
- Ability to analyze and interpret statistics
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information in a clear, concise way
- Strong research skills and ability
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and tactics
- Ability to write clearly and persuasively
- Ability to take on multiple projects and see them to completion
- Ability to work in a high-paced, small team environment
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Ability to guide decisions and processes
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational skills
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, marketing/market research or mathematical-related field required
- 2-3 years' experience in market research, business intelligence, or related experience required, in a health care environment preferred.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.