Election Technology Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
Occasional travel - 25%
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Candidates must meet all qualifications prior to the closing date of this announcement.
- Candidates must be a US Citizen.
- Candidates must be available to travel 25% of the time.
- Accreditation as a Lead Auditor for an international or other industry recognized standard for quality management systems may be required to be obtained within 12 months of hire.
Candidates must have expertise working with Voting Systems and Programs and be knowledgeable of election technology policies, practices and processes to facilitate communication among stakeholders, security experts, election officials, politicians and others.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Tele-work / telecommuting may be made available after an established waiting period.
If you use public transportation, part of your transportation costs may be subsidized. Our human resources office can provide additional information on how this program is run.
You must submit all required information by the closing date. If materials are not received, your application will be evaluated solely on the information available and you may not receive full consideration or may not be considered eligible.
The materials you send with your application will not be returned.
Send only those materials needed to evaluate your application. Please do not place your application in a notebook or binder.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Once the application process is complete, a review of your resume/application will be made to ensure you meet the qualification and job requirements for this position. Please follow all instructions carefully. Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities, and/or competencies.
- In-depth technical knowledge of project management practices and the skillset to apply them to an array of election technology and/or other IT projects.
- Familiar with Federal voting system standards and comfortable with discussing standards in public forums.
- Expertise in interpreting and translating technical documentation and other communications to a multitude of audiences, and aptitude for translating technical information into policy or legal communications.
- General knowledge and understanding of information security principles and standards to election technologies.
- Proficiency in international and/or other industry standards for quality assurance and quality management systems, including configuration management.