- Full Time
At all DARCARS stores, it is our pleasure to provide our customers with a shopping, buying, and ownership experience that consistently satisfies each individual's needs and expectations in a comfortable, supportive environment.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our Founder's Mentality: that passion, hard work, dedication, support, and development are the fundamental, driving principles of our business. Everyone loves that feeling they get when they've won something; won the big race, hit the winning home run, achieved the fastest time at the swim meet. By adhering to our founder's mentality, our people experience that winning feeling every day. We also genuinely care about our people: our customers, our employees and our community. If you believe in these principles, too; if you like to work hard and play hard; if you like winning; DARCARS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!
The HR Generalist will play a key role in the success of the DARCARS organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations, HRIS, employment law compliance, and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
In this role, you'll:
- Source and qualify candidates for open positions throughout the company
- Build and manage relationships with candidates and hiring managers ensuring strong and consistent candidate pipelines for key roles.
- Finds ways to make all aspects of the employee lifecycle a delightful and supportive experience, from onboarding to offboarding and everything in between.
- Conducts new-employee orientations, and writes and places advertisements.
- Explores, recommends, and implements new approaches to policies and procedures to make continual improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of DARCARS HR operations
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations
- Maintains HR information system records including new hires, transfers, promotions, terminations; audits systems for accuracy and compile reports and data as needed.
- Manages HR-related inquiries with sensitivity, sets appropriate expectations on response time, and responds to employees with exceptional customer service
- Responds to employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Conducts exit interviews, analyzes data, and makes recommendations to the management team for corrective action and continuous improvement
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Complies with DARCARS policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
For this role, you'll need:
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years experience in the HR field
- Certified HR Professional preferred
- Proficiency in Google Apps, MS-Office software, and HRIS technology
- Search engine optimization skills
- Knowledge of OSHA, ADA, and federal and state labor/employment laws and regulations