Inside Sales Representative
A growing manufacturer in Chantilly, VA is partnering with Sparks Group to find an engaging, motivated and independent Inside Sales Representative to support their growing business development efforts. This forward-thinking team is looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with a strong background in product sales, a proven ability to effectively engage current and prospective customers, and a passion for working in the tech industry. If you're eager to get started right away in a fast-paced, cold-call-free sales position, apply now or call us at 703-620-6444!
- Place outbound calls and follow up on inbound leads to establish and develop business relationships with prospective clients
- Attend tradeshows and industry events as a company representative
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up and outbound calls
- Respond to inquiries submitted online and via email
- Maintain extensive and up-to-date knowledge of all products and services to ensure effective upselling efforts
- Utilize CRM to provide quotes to prospective customers
- Follow up with existing clients on purchase orders and process any returns on behalf of Sales Managers
- Correspond with sales team members on a weekly basis via phone and in person, and provide support on resolving customer issues and completing pending projects
- Respond to FedBizOps and FedBid through RFQs, RFIs
- Associates Degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience required
- No less than two years of product sales or sales support experience in Government or Military industries
- Strong proficiency with and prior experience using CRM Tools
- Excellent verbal communication and business writing
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!