Character - Community - Results that Matter – Innovation
Come Join Our Team!
Architectural Ceramics mission is to change the way people look at tile. We strive to maintain corporate and personal integrity; provide our employees with purpose, education and growth, all the while assuming a social responsiveness to the community. We are proud of our diverse, talented and aspiring workforce. Our team brings some of the highest quality products and customer service to the tile and stone industry. Our passion for service and flair for design make us a unique company to work for. If you have desire to succeed we invite you to join our team!
- Sell Tile!
- Service clients in the showroom (appointments and walk-in's)
- Initiate quotes for all potential clients
- Write up orders in a timely, accurate, and complete manner
- Update pending orders daily
- Contact all clients of pending orders and update future action items
- Update contracted accounts weekly or on predetermined dates along with the associated contractor and/or installer who will be providing the quantities
- Updated/maintain all customer information on a scheduled basis
- Return all phone calls and emails by the end of the day
- Prospect for new business by calling your referral network
- Help maintain showroom organization & cleanliness
- Attend association meetings and trade shows as assigned
- Ongoing education of company policies, procedures, business rules, etiquette, inventory, and price list
- Site visit all target accounts and prospects as needed
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Basic drawing skills
- Ability to negotiate pricing and favorable terms
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Excellent organization skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Working knowledge of the internal computer system (Salesforce) including how to write up an order
- Ability to maintain positive working relationship with customers and co-workers
- Ability to create and use excel spreadsheets and word documents
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge for all existing and new line products
- Account development skills
- Ability to visit clients outside the office
Great phone voice & customer service skills
2yrs High End Retail Sales Experience – Tile industry a plus
Disciplined follow-up skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to sell
Exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Proficiency with MS office Suites, CRM experience,
Must type 50+ wpm.
Benefits: We believe every employee should be properly rewarded for a job well done. Architectural Ceramics provides you with comprehensive healthcare including medical, prescription drug, and dental insurance. Your financial well-being will be supported by an equitable compensation program and a retirement investment plan. We offer a challenging & rewarding professional work environment, balanced by a time off program that includes paid holidays.
Any offer for employment is conditioned upon the results of pre-employment drug/alcohol screening and background check.
Apply for Showroom Sales
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly