6 days left
- Full Time
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes Relocation expenses MAY be paid contingent upon the availability of funds.
You will need to successfully complete a background security investigation before you can be appointed into this position.
All online applicants must provide a valid email address. If your email address is inaccurate or your mailbox is full or blocked, you may not receive important communication that could affect your consideration for this position.
This position is in the bargaining unit.
Please preview "Evaluations" section and "Qualifications" for additional requirements and Quality Ranking Factors.
Candidates must have a Ph.D. in a STEM or STEM Education field with experience and in-depth knowledge in specialty areas of engineering and/or science education at the undergraduate level; OR a Master's degree in a STEM or STEM Education field plus after award of the Master's degree, two or more years of experience and in-depth knowledge in specialty areas of engineering and/or science education at the undergraduate level. In-depth knowledge includes basic STEM or STEM education research, and science policy with the ability to gather, evaluate, analyze, and synthesize technical and scientific information and data for reports, correspondence, procedural documents, publications, and presentations.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the extent and quality of your experience, expertise, education, and research activities relevant to the duties of the position.
We strongly encourage you to specifically address the Quality Ranking Factors below. This will ensure that you receive full consideration in the evaluation process.
Quality Ranking Factors
1. In-depth knowledge and expertise in specialty areas of engineering and/or basic science, engineering and/or science education, and science policy with the ability to gather, evaluate, analyze and synthesize technical and scientific information.
2. Ability to compile, collect, arrange and organize data to prepare tables, charts, graphs, summaries, and other materials for effective presentation of research results and for inclusion in publications.
3. Knowledge of computer systems, methods and applications, including application of commercial statistical and data management software packages for data base management, compilation and processing data, statistical analysis of data, and/or the novel use of software tools for business process innovation.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with STEM Professionals in various organizations.
5. Ability to present highlights of cutting edge science and engineering education research that is understandable for the general public, with experience using social media particularly encouraged.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Public Trust - Background Investigation Drug test required No