SUPERVISORY OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Applies innovative approaches to obtain feedback to enhance skills and facilitate improvement in processes, products and services, while considering emerging organizational issues
2. Demonstrates integrity, honesty, openness, and respect in interactions with individuals across the DIA as well as in the Intelligence Community
3. Proactively supports and champions team or group output to external stakeholders
4. Experience planning and conducting special operations in support of Department of Defense and Intelligence Community collection activities.
5. Demonstrates polished oral and written communication skills to compose, tailor, and deliver presentations and briefs in a way to allow understanding of the intended message and objective.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. Training or certification in one or more of the following courses: surveillance detection, physical surveillance, or high threat meeting.
2. Experience with HUMINT operations
All applicants must be successful complete medical and psychological screening and physical fitness evaluation. If selected, applicant must complete all aspects of the Global Security Branch (GSB) pre-deployment and sustainment training and maintain deployable status.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI