Sparks Group has partnered with a high level well known government contractor to secure a recruiting manager. This role is contract to hire and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door. If you are a seasoned recruiter and have experience managing recruiters this could be the next career step for you. Please apply online today or give us a call in the Columbia Office at 301-326-2525 today!
- Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates for professional staff.
- Assignments typically include development and implementation of staffing and recruitment plans/programs to source candidates directly and indirectly.
- Duties include developing and placing advertisements or advertising campaigns, assessing effectiveness of recruitment activities, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and implementing other recruiting programs.
- Manage a team of sources, recruiters, and on boarding specialists
- May also be responsible for hiring contractors and temporary employees
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative. May serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Acts as prime leader on large programs / projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus 5-7 years experience.
- Experience managing a large team of recruiters both onsite and remote.
- Comfortable setting goals, monitoring performance, and coaching team members
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!