Sparks Group has partnered with a high level well known government contractor to secure a recruiting manager. This role is contract to hire and is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door. If you are a seasoned recruiter and have experience managing recruiters this could be the next career step for you. Please apply online today or give us a call in the Columbia Office at 301-326-2525 today!
- Responsible for recruitment, screening, and selection of candidates for professional staff.
- Assignments typically include development and implementation of staffing and recruitment plans/programs to source candidates directly and indirectly.
- Duties include developing and placing advertisements or advertising campaigns, assessing effectiveness of recruitment activities, ensuring compliance with legal requirements, and implementing other recruiting programs.
- Manage a team of sources, recruiters, and on boarding specialists
- May also be responsible for hiring contractors and temporary employees
- Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative. May serve as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Acts as prime leader on large programs / projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
- Bachelor's degree preferred plus 5-7 years experience.
- Experience managing a large team of recruiters both onsite and remote.
- Comfortable setting goals, monitoring performance, and coaching team members
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Recruiting Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly