Digital Marketing Specialist (SEO)
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
As a Digital Marketing/SEO Specialist you will be successful if you get satisfaction out of driving audience growth, developing and nurturing leads and driving revenue for our Sales team. This individual will collaborate with management to craft a marketing strategy and calendar intended to drive both lead volume and site traffic for a group of targeted products from The Washington Post. The ideal candidate would demonstrate the ability to manage internal and external relationships to achieve shared objectives in a marketing and sales environment. They would also have a deep working knowledge of digital marketing, audience development and lead generation/nurturing.
2 Years Google AdWords experience a must!
- Audience Development - Oversee all audience development efforts to drive qualified traffic to targeted product websites leveraging tactics including SEM, display advertising (digital & print), email marketing, content marketing, and social media.
- Lead Generation - Develop lead nurturing campaign from top of funnel audience development efforts. Work with marketing partners to create and optimize the user's path to conversion.
- Analytics - Serve as the analytics lead for targeted products group
- Manage Google Analytics for digital GWP products
- Create standardized reports to monitor on-site performance
- Leverage analytics to optimize marketing efforts and make recommendations for product improvements
- Identify, monitor and propose ways to improve performance of targeted products group
- Help in identifying revenue opportunities within and beyond existing verticals and markets
- Expert in Google Adwords
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Digital marketing background is essential
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline pressure
- Ability to learn quickly and to thoroughly understand the operations, revenue/cost structures and market conditions of The Washington Post Company
- Demonstrated ability with systematically analyzing and solving problems
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to define/undertake work assignments with minimal supervision
- Evidence of good judgment, creativity, inquisitiveness and perseverance in past work or educational experience
- Experience using Microsoft office systems (proficiency in Excel a must)
- Presentation skills (desired)