Certified Medical Assistant
Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! A busy Arthritis and Rheumatism office is looking to add to their team. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience.
Competitive pay + GREAT benefits package (includes tuition reimbursement)!!!!
- Preparing patient for examination and treatment. Taking brief history, obtaining vitals and reviewing patient medications.
- Giving injections, performing phlebotomy and fits patients with orthopedic devices
- Acting as liaison between triage, call center and assigned physician
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment with competing demands
- Able to easily switch gears quickly and frequently.
- EMR: NextGen
- 2-3 yrs of Medical Assistant experience REQUIRED
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA or RMA)preferred!
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Experienced with taking vitals, giving injections, and venipuncture.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Amanda Brooks