Manager, Regional Marketing Team
7 days left
- Full Time
Join an innovative team that is responsible for transforming the customer experience by creating and bringing to market new products and services based upon globalized connectivity without boundaries. We reach beyond the traditional satellite industry and the broader communications landscape. As part of the Intelsat vision, we will define new products with the performance, features, and flexibility required to open new profitable markets, drive new revenue streams and ensure the most reliable and secure communications globally. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for bold thinkers who will continue our legacy of innovation for decades to come.
Lead and manage team of in-region marketing experts to develop regional marketing strategy and objectives to strengthen the Intelsat brand. Execute on regional marketing programs to build the sales funnel across our media, broadband and mobility customer segments. Work closely with Product Marketing teams to understand product value proposition and regionalize messaging and go-to-market sales tool kits. Collaborate with regional Sales teams to capture and address customer requirements and provide inputs to business units / product marketing, pricing and integrated marketing teams. Provide advertising and event recommendations and develop campaigns with the Integrated Marketing Team to effectively engage and increase consideration among existing and prospective customers.
- Lead and manage team of in-region marketing staff. Ensure common framework for executing consistently across each region.
- Develop regional marketing strategy and objectives, define tactics, identify and request resources necessary to execute on plan
- Closely work with Business Units and Product Marketing team to understand services portfolios; oversee portal strategy and ensure capabilities are aligned to product roadmap timelines. Develop communication campaigns for internal staff, customers and partners to educate / train on portal functionality.
- Collaborate with Integrated marketing to convey regional programs through a wide range of communication channels and effectively increase Intelsat's image and mindshare with existing and prospective customers. Provide regional product-related speaking engagement strategy and messaging.
- Develop regional marketing plans and drive adoption for Intelsat's product portfolios. Collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders to define segmentation and campaign strategy, effectively link product plans to customer needs and business models. Regionalize product marketing presentations as applicable.
- Mentor and monitor social media engagement of team; regional marketing team is an active social media voice as the regional subject matter expert
- Monitor and assess regional competitive landscape and integrate findings into Intelsat's marketing plans and messaging.
- Lead monthly win/loss analysis and deliver insights / recommendations based on findings.
- Create, maintain and share regionalized product content to ensure that Sales have all the necessary resources to market the company's products and services successfully.
- Develop a deep understanding of Intelsat's product portfolios and of customer needs in the region.
- Exhibits superior internal leadership, collaboration, coordination and prudent utilization of expert resources to advance each opportunity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required to maintain alignment across the organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field with at least seven years of applicable experience.
- Excellent leadership skills and five years' people management experience required. Prior experience managing remote teams a plus.
- Must have extensive experience in marketing in a business to business services environment, with a developed understanding of media and/or telecommunications products, services and customers. Prior satellite technology experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to effectively develop and communicate marketing plans internally and externally.
- Must have strong skills at working in a team environment and willingness to be accountable to Sales in providing marketing resources that effectively allow for execution of regional revenue plans.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required.
- Expert-level Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills required.