HR Compliance Administrator
A preferred Sparks Group partner is seeking a talented and data-driven HR Compliance Administrator to support their recruiting compliance activities. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Check all outgoing offers for accuracy
- Perform daily information audits within HRIS/ATS
- Tracking of various projects and associated reporting
- Review and edit of various HR-related documents
- Paperwork compliance oversight
- Previous compliance/audit experience within an HR/Recruiting department is strongly preferred
- Immediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to interview/begin work quickly and commit to an indefinite contract
- Position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!