HR Compliance Administrator
A preferred Sparks Group partner is seeking a talented and data-driven HR Compliance Administrator to support their recruiting compliance activities. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Check all outgoing offers for accuracy
- Perform daily information audits within HRIS/ATS
- Tracking of various projects and associated reporting
- Review and edit of various HR-related documents
- Paperwork compliance oversight
- Previous compliance/audit experience within an HR/Recruiting department is strongly preferred
- Immediate to advanced level proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to interview/begin work quickly and commit to an indefinite contract
- Position requires a criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for HR Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly