Sparks Group has partnered with a unique non-profit Association headquartered in Crystal City, VA to find an eager Administrative Assistant to to provide administrative and office management support to the President’s Office, Operations department and the Membership team. If you have previous Membership, CRM and Administrative experience, this could be the contract-to-hire opportunity for you! Apply now or call 703-821-1911 to learn more
- Coordinate and execute dues renewal process
- Generate prospect, new member and renewal letters and packets.
- Compile budget information for department accounts and enter information into reporting system.
- Provide daily administrative support for President’s Office
- Communicate with members, partners and others to respond to inquiries, gather and confirm information
- Draft correspondence, general documents, forms and reports and maintain files
- Manage travel and expense account for President’s office including preparation of expense reports for President and CEO
- Maintain vendor records and communicate when necessary, to include: ordering supplies, calling in maintenance requests and ensuring requests are completed
- Communicate with building management on building maintenance issues as needed.
- Utilize Excel to prepare spreadsheets to track department procedures.
- Assist with inventory of office equipment, furniture, and etc.
- College degree and/or a minimum of two to four years of prior professional work experience preferably in a similar role role
- Strong MS Office experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and team orientation
- Strong grammar and proofreading skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-directed with excellent project and time management skills with an ability to organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict attention to detail and with minimal supervision
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!