Relocation expenses reimbursed No
.Manager Learning Evaluation
The United States Postal Service has the following excellent and challenging employment opportunity for highly motivated and innovative individuals. Successful candidates must demonstrate through a combination of education, training, and experience the following requirements:
- EDUCATION REQUIREMENT: A graduate degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, or applied degree (e.g., Applied Psychology), which included a focus on competency development and/or program evaluation from an accredited college or university by a national or regional accreditation organization recognized and sanctioned by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Knowledge of the professional and legal standards, concepts, principles, and practices in training evaluation, organizational research, adult learning theory and instructional design, sufficient to objectively evaluate the effectiveness and validity of instructional programs.
- Knowledge of applied research design and methods, including data collection, survey design, and sampling methods.
- Ability to conduct job analytic procedures sufficient to collect, revise, and analyze data.
- Ability to effectively communicate analyses and research findings associated with technical subject matter to a non-technical audience through the development of briefings and presentations.
- Ability to use statistics/analytics software package (e.g., SPSS, Excel) to manipulate data and conduct data analysis.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing sufficient to convey technical information clearly and concisely using established grammar and syntax conventions.
- Ability to use standard office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to summarize data, and to develop reports and presentations.
Please read the "Qualifications" section.
BENEFIT INFORMATION: The salary will be based on previous experience, salary history, and current postal pay policies. We offer excellent benefits including health and life insurance, retirement plan, savings/investment plan with employer contribution, flexible spending, flextime scheduling of core work hours, annual and sick leave.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Please read the "Next steps" section.Read more Security clearance Not Applicable Drug test required No