Audit Administration Production Lead
Looking for an experienced administrative role at an energetic & passionate company? Gelman, Rosenberg & Freedman, a Bethesda, MD CPA Firm is in search of an Audit Administration Production Lead to join our team.
Summary of Position:
We need an organized, dependable person to join our Audit Production team as a lead to assist management with the direction and supervision of workflow.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Formatting and producing financial statements by using tables and cells in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Process financial statements & related documents
- Assemble tax returns
- Other general office duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in an administrative role
- Must have strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- CaseWare/CaseView experience is a plus
- Must have strong proofreading skills
- Must work well in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Must be able to multi-task well and set priorities
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Must have excellent organizational skills
This is a full time position. Our office is located 2 blocks from the metro. Our benefits include a 401(k) plan, paid individual medical and a culture that fosters flexibility and career development. We look forward to hearing from you!