Digital Associate, Marketing & Development Department
Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) mission is to leverage the power of the private sector to bring lasting, systemic changes that improve the food supply and increase physical activity. Our goal is that all children -- especially those disproportionately affected -- will live healthier lives, growing up to be adults free from obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other chronic conditions.
We are looking for a new Marketing team member to help lead our digital strategy reporting directly to the senior manager.
- Manages PHA’s digital strategy, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Writes external social media content (Tweets/Facebook posts/ LinkedIn blogs) and creates social graphics;
- Updates and maintains the bulk of PHA website in Ruby on Rails, using basic HTML;
- Manages vendors to ensure timely delivery of work as well as on-budget and on-message delivery of that work;
- Speaks directly to key opinion leaders within the digital space to further PHA’s positioning (bloggers, etc);
- Works with PHA partnerships team to incorporate partner content into PHA’s editorial calendar and ensure that we’re highlighting their efforts to make healthier choices easier;
- Plans and executes digital campaigns supporting key programs (childcare, colleges, convenience stores, grocery stores, etc.);
- Creates targeted ad strategy for PHA using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn platforms;
- Create paid social strategies for PHA using Twitter and LinkedIn to support the organizational strategic plan.
- Tracks performance across PHA’s digital platforms and using findings to adjust strategy accordingly;
- Works with the CEO (with support from the senior manager) on thought leadership strategy and accompanying CEO to events as needed.
- Manages the ongoing marketing traffic needs of multiple programs concurrently, including, but not limited to the Healthier Campus Initiative, the PHA Summit, Fit to Celebrate Gala and events as they arise.
- Manages marketing automation platforms (ex: Pardot and Salesforce) for email marketing strategy.
- Develops external communications messages for PHA and ensures communications are being delivered in a consistent manner with the rest of the organizations, spokespeople, board members and funders
- Manages development of video content for PHA, including working with vendors on storyboarding, as well as coordinating content with internal and external stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Education requirement: bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or other relevant field.
- Three years’ experience working in the communications field with a minimum of 6 months managing projects.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with website and content management systems required. (Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus.)
- Experience with social media analytics and social listening platforms (e.g. Trackmaven, Sprout social) is required.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and programs simultaneously without direct management
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision, but also have the intuition to know when an issue needs to be brought to managers
Please send a resume, cover letter and salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Associate” in the subject line.
We regret we can only contact selected applicants. PHA offers competitive compensation and benefits. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Digital Associate, Marketing & Development Department
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly