7 days left
- Full Time
We are the leader in cardiovascular care in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area and our patients have been putting their trust in us for over 30 years. Our team of physicians and professionals is dedicated to providing the highest standards of care using the most advanced diagnostic procedures and treatments, ensuring our patients with the best possible outcomes and quality of life.
We are seeking talented and compassionate a Registered Nurse to join our team of patient-focused professional. This is an out-patient setting; no nights, weekends, or on-call required. The RN will provide primary clinical support for the providers, ensuring that through teamwork, patients and other customers are provided quality and efficient clinical service.
- Successful completion of a Registered Nurse program.
- Current Virginia State Registered Nurse License in good standing.
- Minimum one year of clinical experience, cardiology experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret 12-lead ECGs
- Knowledge of cardiac drugs (classifications, side effects, etc.)
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred.
- Computer literate and prior experience with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Strong patient education skills
- Standard business office hours
- Three different medical plan offerings
- Dental, vision and life insurance and disability insurance coverage
- Seven paid holidays and one floating holiday
- Vacation and sick leave
- 401 (k) plan
- Corporate discounts (including Fitbit, fitness centers, cell phone carriers, Ideal Protein weight loss plan and more!)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgAdditional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Marian Robinson
Senior Account Manager