A large research non-profit organization is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support a Research Operations Department. Responsibilities include:
- Prepare letters, memos and reports using word processing, spreadsheet or database software.
- Answers and relays telephone calls or takes messages. Receives and directs visitors.
- Organizes, manages, coordinates, and monitors tasks to meet deadlines.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and itineraries, project planner, etc.
- Plans and schedules on-site and off-site meetings and conferences. Orders and maintains office supplies. Maintains inventory of internal and external supplies and communication materials.
- Complete and process expense reports, reimbursements and other forms
- Reviewing/proofreading and processing proposals, documents, reports, and files.
- BA/BS required
- Secret Clearance preferred
- 3 years' current administrative support experience
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & use of MAC platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative in developing solutions to meet complex administrative/technical needs.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and judgment in working with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor