Customer Experience Technology Program Manager (Full-Time or Part-Time)
CX Solutions is a premier Customer Experience Research and Consultancy agency located in Fairfax, Virginia. We have been in the Customer Experience business for more than 45 years - helping our clients measure, track, and improve their customer experience.
CX Solutions is searching for a Technology Program Manager who will be responsible for the overall success of implementations of the CX technology used by our clients to track their customer experience results. Technology Program Managers assist with program scoping and implementation project management, including managing the overall relationship with client stakeholders and coordinating implementation resources.
CX Solutions uses Qualtrics technology for our clients. Qualtrics platform expertise or experience is preferred.
This position can be remote.
● Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
● 7-15+ years of technical program/project management experience
● Experience managing and successfully delivering large scale, custom software solutions to clients
● Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
● Experience working with, communicating, and establishing credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) stakeholders, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
● Experience defining programs, writing detailed functional specifications, and delivering projects that meet rapidly evolving business needs
● Demonstrated experience establishing relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
● Ability to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business
Recommended Qualifications (not required but preferred):
● Project management certification (PMP, PRINCE 2, or equivalent certification)
● MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
● 3+ years at a top-tier consulting firm and/or relevant experience
● Self-starter capable of working concurrently across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
● Proven ability to build and lead teams to concrete and measurable results
● Excellent analytical/problem-solving skills with a history of driving impact within an organization
● Outstanding communication skills and the ability to inspire others
● Detail-orientation with an ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals
● Demonstrated track record of proactive customer problem solving
● Flexibility to deal with client and internal challenges as they arise, and the ability to develop and implement strategies to overcome these challenges
● Experience with Qualtrics preferred
● Experience in Customer Experience or Market Research field preferred
Please email resume to: Jobs@cxsolutions.com