Job Summary/Company: Sparks Group has partnered with a supplier manufacturing company in the Sterling area that is seeking Manufacturing Technicians. These individuals will be responsible for the preparation of items for microscopic examination as well as quality control of outgoing product. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Read, evaluate and understand customer print requirements
- Responsible for preparing grinding and polishing sections
- Read, record and evaluate data in an accurate manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in manufacturing is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!