All applicants must be U.S. citizens and are subject to a thorough background inquiry.
1. Demonstrated success in application of HUMINT operational full cycle using experience based knowledge in source handling and communication to satisfy collection requirements and objectives.
2. Demonstrates a thorough understanding of relevant regulations, guidelines, laws, and directives.
3. Anticipates problems and obstacles associated with moderately complex projects and proactively develop creative solutions to address them prior to implementation.
4. Works independently to create accurately written, complex products tailored to a specific audience in an easily understandable manner.
5. With guidance, seeks opportunities to collaborate or help solve a problem outside of his/her immediate team.
HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS
1. (U) Successfully completed at least one Collection Field Tour.
2. (U) Bachelors or Postgraduate Degree.
3. (U) Documented proficiency in a foreign language (s) and ability to use cultural knowledge to interpret information gathered from sources and to assess its accuracy and validity.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
In order to qualify for this position, your application must include sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position to which you are applying. To view this position's requirements, click Vacancies to be directed to DIA's online application system. Please make note of the position title and 6-digit Job Opening ID number to which you are interested. You can scroll to the bottom of the page to locate the announcement or click on the “Advanced Search” link and enter in the 6-digit Job Opening ID number in the “Job Opening ID” field.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI