NIM Cyber Senior Coordinating Official
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Mastery of the budget and performance measurement processes, particularly as they relate to cyber functions.
- Mastery of the IC's analytic and/or collection architecture as it relates to cyber, and expertise working cyber threat intelligence and cybersecurity issues.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to think strategically and identify needs, requirements, and develop innovative recommendations and solutions for improvement.
- Outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills, and the ability to build consensus, work effectively, and independently exert influence to major stakeholders.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly convey complex information and technical data to audiences ranging from working level experts to senior executive management.
- Expert knowledge of the U.S. Government cyber community, including legislated roles and responsibilities of federal departments and agencies responsible for cybersecurity, cyber incident response, and cyber operations.
The ODNI is an equal opportunity employer and abides by applicable employment laws and regulations.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI-EEOD-RA-ACF@exchange.cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD@dni.gov, by telephone at 703-874-8360, by TTY at 703-874-8554, or by FAX at 703-874-8651. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION BELOW.
JOB INTERVIEW TRAVEL: Candidates from outside the Washington, D.C., area may be selected for a telephone, teleconference, or in-person interview. If selected for an in-person interview, the ODNI hiring office will pay for travel by commercial carrier (economy class) or reimburse for privately owned vehicle (POV) mileage. If applicable, the candidate also will be reimbursed at a flat rate for commercial lodging and per diem.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the position description and required KSAs and then construct their resumes to highlight their most relevant and significant experience and education for this job opportunity. The description should include examples that detail the level and complexity of the work performed. The best qualified applicants will be further evaluated through an interview process.Read more Security clearance Top Secret/SCI Drug test required No