Associate's Level Degree - LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE OR
Bachelor's Level Degree
Required: Long Term Care - 1 year, Medicaid - 1 year
Preferred: Health Plan Product Support - 1 year
None, unless noted in the “Other” section below
and coordinate their care as a part of our DMAS contract.
We are hiring a Care Coordinator for each of the following areas:
Central Virginia region
$10,000 sign on bonus for qualified candidates
This essential position requires:
- Education and certification as an LPN or Bachelors Level Degree in Health and Human Services or Social Work required.
- Working in a home-based office capacity (equipment provided).
- Full time hours - Averaging about 3-4 days per week out in the field, including occasional evenings/weekends
- Travel distance for cases and visits within an average 60-80 mile radius.
- Mandatory training for one week in Hampton Roads area of Virginia.
- Minimum 1 year long term care experience.
- Minimum 1 year Medicaid experience.
Optima Health Community Care is a Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus (CCC Plus) Medicaid plan for many older people and those with disabilities. CCC Plus is a Medicaid managed care program through the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS).
With Optima Health Community Care, members benefit from an individualized, fully-integrated program with a state-wide network of providers. As an Optima Health Community employee, you will join a care team committed to providing customized and personalized support and services in the community that our members can count on. Optima Health is a service of Sentara Healthcare, so joining Optima is joining the Sentara Healthcare family.
Sentara employees strive to make our communities healthier places to live. We're setting the standard for medical excellence within a vibrant, creative, and highly productive workplace. For more information about our employee benefits, CLICK HERE!
Join our team, where we are committed to quality healthcare, improving health every day, and provide the opportunity for training, development, growth!
LPN or Bachelors Level Degree in a Health and Human Services field or Social Work required
Keyword: care coordinator, care coordination, home assessments, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, human services, social work
Equal Opportunity Employer