Legal Recruiter | Temporary
The Ford Agency is looking for an experienced and talented temporary Legal Recruiter to join the recruiting team in the DC office of a global business consulting firm. Providing recruitment, operational and general human resources support, the Recruiter will partner with senior managers and vendors to grow the firm's ediscovery team. The Recruiter will identify and implement new recruitment strategies to attract and increase the firm’s attorney pool, while managing and tracking relationships with vendors and stakeholders. The ideal candidate is a pro-active team player that thrives in a results-oriented environment. Strong potential of becoming a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Recruit, screen, interview, and select attorneys in support of the firm’s legal document review department
- Provide general HR support including managing payroll and on-boarding/off-boarding activities, and coordinate employment verification process
- Support the firm’s external job advertising efforts
- Manage general budget activities
- JD (active bar membership) required
- Demonstrated experience in legal or contractor recruiting
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) plus a demonstrated proficiency in SharePoint and PeopleSoft
- Strong organizational, operational, and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and flexibility skills are expected
For immediate consideration, please send your resume, hourly rate and annual salary requirements to:
ATTN: Legal Recruiter
To see more positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
Apply for Legal Recruiter | Temporary
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly