Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Sparks Group is partnered with a Fortune 500 company to hire multiple subcontracts administrators (from senior to lead levels) due to growth. Must have minimum 3-5 years of Government Contracts experience with hands-on skills in cradle to grave subcontracts. The company is known as the best places to work year after year. If you are interested in working for an award winning company, then apply today! Locations can be in Mclean, VA or Annapolis Junction, MD.
Provide subcontract administration support, including pre- and post-award subcontract administration
Administer subcontracts, modifications, and task and delivery orders.
Negotiate subcontract agreements and conduct price analysis
Ensure prime contract flow downs
Maintain subcontract files for CPSR audits
- Experience with government subcontract file documentation and CPSR requirements
- Experience with various types of contracts, including FFP, CPFF, or IDIQ T&M
- Knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and GSA Schedules, GWACs, and IDIQ vehicles
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Senior Subcontracts Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly