A leader in the technology and financial services industry is seeking a sharp and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support the VP of Treasue. If you have 2+ years of strong Administrative experience, APPLY NOW! or call us at 703-821-1911.
- Experience working with complex calendars & scheduling events preferred. Responsibilities include:
- Provide an exceptional standard of support for SVP Treasurer by handing all aspects of calendar management, serving as a gatekeeper & central point of contact for Exec & department
- Organize meetings and department-wide off-site events & arrange other services needed (room reservation, catering, audio/video/Tech support)
- Make travel arrangements & create expense reports
- Draft & edit PowerPoint presentations and other correspondence as needed
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- At least 2-5 years of previous administrative support experience
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google-Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours including some overtime
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!