A leader in the technology and financial services industry is seeking a sharp and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to support the VP of Treasue. If you have 2+ years of strong Administrative experience, APPLY NOW! or call us at 703-821-1911.
- Experience working with complex calendars & scheduling events preferred. Responsibilities include:
- Provide an exceptional standard of support for SVP Treasurer by handing all aspects of calendar management, serving as a gatekeeper & central point of contact for Exec & department
- Organize meetings and department-wide off-site events & arrange other services needed (room reservation, catering, audio/video/Tech support)
- Make travel arrangements & create expense reports
- Draft & edit PowerPoint presentations and other correspondence as needed
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification, or Military Experience
- At least 2-5 years of previous administrative support experience
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google-Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours including some overtime
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly