Executive Assistant to the President
Position: Executive Assistant to the President
Reports to: President & CEO
Status: Full Time, Non-Exempt, Overtime Eligible
Overview: This position is responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the association's President & CEO.
Essential Functions of the Position Include, but Are Not Limited To:
- Proactively supporting the day-to-day activities of the President & CEO, the Chief Operating Officer (COO), and other executive staff as needed
- Managing calendars by assessing meeting requests and scheduling appointments as appropriate; ensuring calendars are accurate and up-to-date and proactively adjusting as needed
- Providing a wide range of executive support to include: drafting various types of correspondence, preparing presentations and meeting materials, taking meeting notes, making travel arrangements, preparing expense reports, and reconciling credit card expenses
- Serving as a liaison between the Executive Department and other HAI staff; following up on key deliverables from staff and other third parties to ensure timely and complete delivery
- Providing executive support to the Board of Directors
- Organizing and maintaining electronic files, contracts, consultant agreements, and other confidential information and/or documents
- Coordinating special events and various types of offsite meetings as directed; providing suggestions to the President & CEO; negotiating with third parties; and ensuring budget expectations are met
- Supporting and/or managing special projects as directed
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
Desired Qualifications for the Position Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Three or more years of related background, training, and experience providing executive level support
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated; able to work independently and in a team environment
- Highly dependable and reliable with regard to work schedule and ability to meet project deadlines
- Ability to travel if necessary
The above qualifications are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities required for the position.
- Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements online at www.rotor.org/employment or by email to email@example.com
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered
- All positions are located in Alexandria, VA; flextime and telecommuting are not available
- All candidates are subject to background screening and drug testing
This posting is an announcement of a vacant position under recruitment. It is not intended to replace the official job description.
Helicopter Association International is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.