Works with individual product sections, General Statistics Committee, and section engineers to develop new statistical programs and improve existing programs. Develops, interprets, implements statistical policies and disclosure rules that protect proprietary data. Produces analyses of statistical information based on inputs from clients and staff needs.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Gather data and prepare reports
- Work with section Executive Assistant (Engineer) and AHRI members on statistical reports and statistical issues
- Maintain iSTARS and NetForum database information
- Present statistical reports and findings in live meetings and via teleconference
- Communicate the needs of clients and staff on updates to the iSTARS database
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
- Define company-wide metrics and relevant data sources
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: BA/BS degree from accredited university (four year college or university); Coursework in Data Analysis and/or Statistics preferred.
- Two to four years related experience
- MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint) and MS Outlook email.
- Preferred: Knowledge of R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
Understanding of statistical data and reporting rules
Applicants must apply through our career website: https://www.ahricareers.org
Applications through email will not be processed.