Maintenance Technician Level 1
The Maintenance Technician Level 1 is responsible for assisting with plumbing, electrical, HVAC and painting at the community.
- Performs repairs, maintenance, and cleaning of property both interior and exterior.
- Performs PM on unit based and building level equipment
- Performs emergency on-call service in a rotation order established by the Chief Engineer
- Provides Class “A” customer service.
- Maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems
Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CFC Universal Certification required
- Current Driver's License