Digital Ad Coordinator
Please list all professional experience and explain any gaps in employment history.
This is a mid to entry level role into the ever changing and fast paced world of digital advertising. You will master the fundamental skills and develop a strong understanding of the technologies that power the digital media ecosystem. Every online advertising campaign that is sold by our world class sales team is touched by this team to ensure that everything runs as sold and functions properly. Successful candidates will be energetic hard workers who are comfortable getting deep into the details. It requires an analytical brain, strong personal skills and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Campaign Scheduling: Will ensure that all digital advertising campaigns are properly scheduled in our Ad Server (Google's DoubleClick) and that all relevant targeting is properly applied
- Creative Execution: Will fully understand all aspects of our ad specs, creative templates and ad tags to ensure proper functionality of ad campaign creative elements.
- Delivery Management: Will have in depth knowledge of ad server delivery logic to troubleshoot delivery issues and provide effective solutions to manage campaign delivery in full.
- Perform QA of all campaign materials prior to launch, including display and video content and 3rd party ad tags and pixels.
- Ensure all advertising creative is in compliance with ad policies and publication specifications
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within the Account Management organizations
- Conduct regular reviews of active campaigns with account management team. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
- BA/BS required.
- 6 months to 2 years managing complex operational processes in online advertising or related industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Preferred experience:
- Familiarity with ad systems and technologies including Doubleclick, Operative, 3rd Party Ad Servers or similar systems and technologies.
- Prior experience in the advertising industry, especially digital.
- Required Skills:
- Proficient with MS Excel.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Must have entrepreneurial spirit and drive and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage many deadline-driven tasks with a positive attitude
- Passion for digital marketing, curiosity towards industry technology